[Dailydrool] Nose color

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 20 19:57:51 PST 2010

Some Siberian Huskies have snow noses also. Two of our three do, but I have not had a Basset with a nose that turned lighter. Our Huskies have pink noses in the middle and black around the edges. They call them snow noses because they are supposed to get lighter in the winter. Wahy'a's and Maya's noses stay keep the pink all year round, but Mokiya's nose stays all black. The three Houndettes (Molly, Buttercup and Daisy) have beautiful solid black noses year round.

Brenda and the Thundering Herd of Dog Woods Farm.