[Dailydrool] update on Noah, the newest Bounder

Wendie L Prince houndsabound at att.net
Wed Jan 20 17:17:53 PST 2010

First off,  thank you for everyone who has sent in words of encouragement and drool for him.
Noah came home last evening and after about an hour,  was introduced to every one.   I had everyone in crates before I came home, well all but 4.  The 4 out were the ones who would be the easiest for him to meet first, and they were behind the baby gate when we first came inside.  SO he met everyone nice and slow.  It worked out well for everyone.  He hates his cone, and I think he is not the brightest in the pack.  He runs into a door jam with the cone and stands there till I come rescue him...you might think he would back up,  or turn a little,  but no.  Thought it was that he was dopey on drugs,  but he was doing it today too.
He is really doing well,  and is such a NICE hound.    HE is the same size as my Jacob, who just went to the bridge,  and I am wondering if J sent this big boy to me.  The not bright part is just like J, and he is almost the sesame weight as J was,  feet just as big,  Noah is just as long, and I think he might just like sleeping next to me tonight.
I have to tell you,  I have had several different hounds sleeping with me and for one reason or another, they never stay all night.  I think J is kicking them out of bed,  waiting for Noah to sleep in his spot.  Guess we will see if Noah stays or not tonight!

Most importantly,  Noah is really doing remarkable.  These dogs,  well,  I would be down for a week or so, if it were me.

arooos and drool to all tonight,

wen and the Bounders,  with Noah(Dang, I hurt all from my head to my netherlands!)

wen and the Bounders