[Dailydrool] EARN MONEY FOR BASSETS

Shirley snoozinhounds at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 20 15:22:19 PST 2010

Droopy uses igive which is a program that gives money to non profits by
people using the internet.  All you have to do is sign up to use igive to
give droopy a dollar form the igive people.  Then whenever you search on the
internet we get a cent of two and if you purchase something online from one
of the stores we get a percentage also.   Please help all you have to do is
sign up to igive.  No need to buy unless you want to.  Thanks for listening.
But this is only good for 24 hrs so please hurry.

FROM IGIVE:

Last month, we tried something new to help Droopy Basset Hound Rescue of
Western Pennsylvania and all the causes listed at iGive.  It worked better
than

we ever expected.  We donated over $5,000 in less than 24 hours, so we're
going to try it again!

It requires your participation, but it is free and definitely easy.

For each person who joins iGive using the special link below and does just
one qualified web search on our

site between now and noon Thursday, we'll give Droopy Basset Hound Rescue of
Western Pennsylvania a dollar.

5,000 new members, $5,000.  No purchase necessary. That's 5,000 new members
for all causes, not just

yours, so it's a bit of race.

Of course, if these new members search more (or buy something at an iGive
store) they'll earn even more

money for Droopy Basset Hound Rescue of Western Pennsylvania.  Right now,
we're donating a special $.02 per search and a

bonus $5 for that first purchase plus the usual percentage.

Here's where you come in.  The only way Droopy Basset Hound Rescue of
Western Pennsylvania will get new supporters and that free $1 (or more)

is if you invite them.  Send your friends, family, and colleagues the
following link in an e-mail, tweet it, do a

Facebook posting, put up posters, shout from mountain tops (you know the
drill) and let them know you think

Droopy Basset Hound Rescue of Western Pennsylvania is pretty cool and
deserves their support, especially since it's free!  You can even just
forward

this e-mail.

This is the link:

      http://www.igive.com/welcome/warm_reg_promo.cfm?m=573548

We're really proud of our search capability, powered by Yahoo!  We've made
tons of improvements over the

past five months, so we want lots of people to try it out and put it to the
test.  If they keep on searching or

shopping after testing us out, so much the better for Droopy Basset Hound
Rescue of Western Pennsylvania.

The details:

     - Offer active between now and 11:59 a.m., January 21, 2010 (Chicago
time).

     - New members only (never have been an iGive member previously).  All
the normal rules of membership, searching, and

        purchasing apply, our site has the details.

     - Once we've given away $5,000 in total, the offer ends.

     - The special link is important.  No link, no qualified web search, no
$1.

That's it.  Don't forget to try our search yourself
(http://isearch.igive.com).  You may need to login first.

Shirley Mueller

Volunteer Coordinator

Droopy Basset Hound Rescue of Western PA