[Dailydrool] news

Beth Howering momarroo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 06:30:14 PST 2010

OK, I have been sooooo tied up here.  I have been editing basset book
galleys in between dr. appointments and store/pharmacy visits for my dear
aunt and uncle - in addition to normal crazy life as we all know it.  My
book is very near publishing now and yesterday they sent me copies (errors
and all) so I could see what it would look like.  I am so overwhelmed - it
is just awesome!  Today I submitted my last corrections and soon I will be
able to give a sorta date.  As I edited, I had such fear in my gut and such
doubt and it has ruled my life since the middle of November.  But now I am
feeling more confident and have more hope that droolers will like the book.
It is full of pictures from many years of waddles and picnics and other
events and I really do not know who many of them are - I just loved the
pictures so I used them.  A few of the songs Arfur sings are dedicated and
there are also some memorials to certain people that he chose to include and
those of you who received them (probably years ago) may know who you are.
There are also silly adventures and turd hockey odes and some very familiar
tunes.  Of course this is to support rescue and also to promote rescue.
Just so you know where I have been hiding - with a very impatient herd of
hounds chomping at the bit to get posting again.

We have been drooling for all who need it - have not been up on the drools
for quite some time, but we send it anyway.
I am sure Arfur will be sharing a piece of his mind soon - probly abowt his
negleckful mama.

Snooters to all,

Beth, slave to Arfur, Vito, Hugo the elder, and Lady the fostergurl

Blossom www.dogster.com/?50296
Hugo  www.dogster.com/?443659
Arfur  www.dogster.com/?443631
Vito  www.dogster.com/dogs/804728

O Great Spirit, grant that I might not criticize my neighbor until I have
walked a mile in his moccasins.

Help feed the animals http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/tpc/ERA_040208_ARS

http://www.freekibble.com

A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and sings it back to
you when you have forgotten how it goes.
Unknown.