[Dailydrool] memory

Marty Needham martyd70 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 06:25:47 PST 2010

Hi everyone,

I have found it pretty amazing what these hounds remember.We are a
foster home for BBR rescue and have adopted out 15 bassets since last
March.Every so often we have a get together or fund raiser where some of the
fosters attend.They have all lived with our Jeffery and Trudy but the seem
to find Jeff as if to say "Hi Buddy,long time no see".They will socialize in
a group,like a family reunion.Has anyone else seen this happen?

well back to making snoods.

Drool and soft snooters

Marty,mom to Jeffery,Trudy,Mason,Hazel,Ginger,our foster and Flash,I AM
GETTING ADOPTED THIS WEEKEND