[Dailydrool] info

TERRY MARSHALL terrymarshall at wildblue.net
Fri Jan 22 14:13:20 PST 2010

Has anyone heard about the recall of pumpkin? I went to get some yesterday,
and was told that there was a recall and that all cans were picked up. So no
pumpkin. Any idea what can be used to help the old anal glands?
Also does anyone have the address of the first grader that was looking to
get post cards from areas around the country? I copied it and put it in some
safe spot. If you have it could you send it to me so that I can get the
cards off to her.
Thanks ahead of thme.
Terry and the hounds Home to the Rio Trio and Lori Lu