[Dailydrool] website creation

Randy S Miller meistersinger1 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 22 18:07:41 PST 2010

!Da mum was all ears when she read the !post and bee'd in to the
!Weebly.com site.  Does anyone know
!anything about this?  She doesn't
!understand how come it's free, and does it !work with Mac.  Anyone know
!this site, out there?  That's 3 months that !our website is in deep doo
!dah and she (da mum) is getting more than !very frustrated <sigh>

Eleri,

I took a quick look at this site on my iPhone.  It should work with
the Mac, as it looks like it  most of the creation process is form-based

Randy