[Dailydrool] Sasha

SUSAN INTESSIMONE froggie0310 at bellsouth.net
Fri Jan 22 18:36:24 PST 2010

Today a couple dropped off her mother's dog, an adorable little 1 yr old basset girl named Sasha.  Seems she "went out and came back blind" and they can't keep her now.  I know nothing about blindness in dogs, so another rescue has offered to take her.  I didn't know what to expect so I took her right to my kennel where she'd be in a suite with one of our other bassets who's boarding there until her trip to her new home tomorrow.  I have pressure readings from her eyes but I have no clue what they mean.  The vet had no idea why she suddenly went blind.  Both eyes are totally dilated.  Any ideas????

Susan and the Hoptown Bassets + 1
Murphy, Jeremiah and Sweenie + Grandma