[Dailydrool] Mazzie's results are in

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 07:05:01 PST 2010

Mazzie's cytology results are in. My husband spoke to the vet when I was at
work. He always "forgets" what people say on the phone so I wish it was me
instead that talked to the vet.  Anyhow, NO CANCER!  Negative for a bladder
wall malignancy.  The only thing that did show up was a slight case of
inflammation which the prednisone she was prescribed will take care of.  The
drool must have worked. 2 dogs facing cancer diagnosis at the same time and
they both get good news. How awesome is that!

In other sad news though, a staff member at work called me last night all
upset because she accidentally took the keys home from work with her. She
had to leave because her rotti had a seizure and died. I was so upset over
this for her.  She had called on call to get a replacement since it was past
my time as Supervisor was up for a normal work day.  RIP Mercedes.  This
staff member had to go home to her 3 young children who hopefully did not
witness this.

--
DRool to all in need,
Dee,