[Dailydrool] spoilt fun

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 07:15:23 PST 2010

Da Momperson wented to da peepelvet about her beke an hippsies. (Ob which
she gots a lot of) an won dr sez she gotted dis afur riteness in she hips.
Den he say she dont. So she go get da pixshures she self an lookit dem on da
puter an she sez she seen a lotta doggie hips an she dont see no arfur
ritness in she own, by.....nebbermine whut she say.

So den she go to bone man whut say no not hiipies sumfin else whut I not
eben gone try. He gib she big ole shot in da big ole butt an say dere dat
mite help.

Dat on Wennsday.
Yesserday she a ballafire. She runnin roun doin dis and doin dat an we
culdnt blink but she dere see whut we yup to. I tellin youse it were arwful.
No sooner Cnly git sumfin den she rite dere tekkin it beke. Dinner on time
lunch on time breffass on time. She speedy demond.

Den she gots hongries. My gooness. For somwon on die-yet she et a lot. An
she gettin worser by da minnit da lader it get. Somewon say to she "You
ridin a CortyZone high" an she go uh oh an wennted to bed.

She bedder dis mornin. We no like dat cortyzone high. She a debbil woman on
partrol. She gots eyeballs bekeob hed. She two quik.
Lucky us she gotta go gallree taday teken da Big Dog wif she so it juss we
boys an DadPerson BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Treets all day. YESSSSS!!!

Love an Drool to all whut needin it

Nigel, Llewis and Conley