[Dailydrool] punkin

angelanne2 at aol.com angelanne2 at aol.com
Sun Jan 24 02:45:40 PST 2010

hello everyone. good luck finding canned punkin. do to the flooding every
store is out of punkin. i was lucky and found some at acme. very nice man at
 walmart said they ran out around christmas and havent been able to get it.
i  would like to thank the person who suggested fiber one cereal. i got it
at  walmart and it is not that bad on price and it is really helping my
beautiful  miss angelanne. i would sat if your having a problem like i was with
the anal  glan fiber one is great. drool and snooters to all our drool
family. mom slave  to miss angelanne who thinks she runs the place. well she
does. cathy the slave  angelanne the boss.