[Dailydrool] Butch

Ffrogger at aol.com Ffrogger at aol.com
Mon Jan 25 06:35:19 PST 2010

Wendie, I am so sorry to hear about Butch. You really have had a rough
time lately. I have to admit I laughed hysterically at the story about the
kitty  door. I can just picture it. My cat Harry would love to get Dylan in a
door  like that. Harry used to hide behind things and jump out and torment
Rosie. He  can't get away with it with Dylan because Dylan plays back and
doesn't run  away. I'm looking forward to hearing about the February Frenzy.

Diane, mom to Dylan & Harry the cat