[Dailydrool] Moon doggie coffee

Linda Wittig wittigs at live.com
Mon Jan 25 04:14:32 PST 2010

I am sitting here enjoying today's posts with my first cup of Moon Doggie coffee. And see that GGBR is receiving the benefits! What fun it was to open a box filled with coffee packages with dogs of all kind on the labels. I never heard of this coffee before, but I am thoroughly enjoying it. It's a great way to benefit the hounds and get me ready for the day.
Linda, slavemom to Buddy & Roscoe