[Dailydrool] Zeke and the Ritz

tomanddeb at tznet.com tomanddeb at tznet.com
Sun Jan 24 20:30:45 PST 2010

Last night as my husband was having a snack, he casually tossed a Ritz
cracker to Zeke. Usually this is snarfed up by said Basset in a second, but
this particular cracker landed behind a piece of firewood stacked on the
floor. We got quite the floor show as Zeke zigged and zagged his snooter
along the crackers path. He was thrown a bit when he came to the firewood
(Probably knew the man who split the wood his SSN and blood type LOL) He
paused , sniffed the ARC the cracker had made while airborne and finally
ended up happily crunching his Ritz. He loves Ritz. I swear he smiled. We
sure did!   Debbie and the Masterpiece Bassets