[Dailydrool] Charlottesville

Lisa Board lisaboardva at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 19:15:22 PST 2010

Hi Karen,

I'm in Richmond VA, not too far from Charlottesville.  Charlottesville is my
hometown and a great place.  Nancy, Frank the Tank's slave, is in the area
too.

If you move, you'll find that BROOD (Basset Rescue of the Old Dominon) is
very active in Charlottesville.  They organized an entry in a
Charlottesville holiday parade and we had a blast ... 25 or so houndies
participated, along with their doting slaves!

Feel free to contact me offline if you need any info about the area.

-Lisa, with Baloo, Buckley and Zoe