[Dailydrool] Sad day for us

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 25 18:56:15 PST 2010

Although not basset related but my sister does love Speedy so hear it goes.

My sister called me today to tell me some terrible news. One of her doggies went to the bridge today. He was eaten by a coyote. We can only guess that he heard a noise or went outside to go potty while still dark and the coyotes took advantage. They have been spotted in her area since the fires. My sister has a huge sound barrier wall but apparently they found a way in her yard.

She is devasted.  Please send some drool her way. She is very distraught from her discovery and has no idea how to break the news to my nephew who is away in college.

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)
and now Rambo