[Dailydrool] FiberOne cereal update

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 25 18:15:59 PST 2010

Well, whoever suggested the FiberOne cereal, you were right on the mark!  I
check it out at the grocery store before buying, and it has at least twice
(maybe more) the amount of fiber than any other cereal I looked at, so I
bought some for the girls.  I put a handful on their dinner at night, and
they absolutely love it.  They all loathe pumpkin, so I don't bother with
that, and they eat all kinds of other vegetables in the food I cook for
them, so I like them to have something they consider a treat, and the
FiberOne (and also unfrosted mini-Shredded Wheat cereal) they enjoy like
it's a treat  I don't know if anyone will lose any weight, but Miss Gracie
now has FIRM poops.  She has never, ever had firm poops, so this is a
wonderful thing.  It is sad, however, that I have been reduced to being a
person who discusses dog poop via email.

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net