[Dailydrool] reading the droolz--

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Jan 25 16:47:02 PST 2010

Momma here--and yes da Brudder is still sucking air-I told him to put it in neutral tonight, he didn't listen, but I got to the keyboard first.

First, being as far behind as I am, drool to all in need, Buddydawg, you are in our thoughts and prayers. Renee, we are sure thinking of you--please keep us posted--

Healing drool also coming for Honey and Rebel, to slaves Carol and Cindy, prayers and drool coming-

Judith Whittels, sure were glad to see you post, welcome back, I know things have been ruff, we hope things are on the upswing.

Ahhhhh Queen Olive--good to hear from you also--and we are sure you will do a wonderful job with your new duties--now for those of you that have not met this dear wonderful senior---trust me, she misses nothing, and she tells it like it is. We love our seniors.

And speaking of seniors--be sure and check out the upcoming Senior Houndsabound Febuary Frenzy---oh my the gift baskets are just wonderful---and with Noah's expenses, we need to help Wen and make this a sure fire winner. Watch for more anouncements--and get on the newsletter--Elder Clara is talking about LUBZ this month in her column.

Diva--Elwood is plotting--I am sure this could be trouble!!!

Momma been liddel down in da choppers of late, we have been reading-must be those January doldrums---

Drool to all in need---and congrats again to all the new OEBE's---

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts

Get Elder Clara's Cookbook today Support Senior Houndsabound
www.elderclaraeats.biz