[Dailydrool] Duncan and couging

Jim and Cassandra Vance jvance at stny.rr.com
Mon Jan 25 16:40:32 PST 2010

Thanks all for the advice on Duncan.  We are transitioning him to a new vet.  He had a cleaning done under anesthesia in November with no sign (or mention anyway) of heart problems.  We have found that the vet we have had for many years seems to be getting burned out which is really hard for us.  Trusting our furkids with new vets is not easy and we feel like we are betraying our old vet (I know that sounds weird but when you have as many dogs as we do we see our vet fairly regularly) and she has helped us in many ways.  We noticed her temper was easily roused when we took her our newest addition, Hamilton Ackerman Foghorn last month, and started to question whether or not to continue with her.  Her lack of concern with Duncan answered this question.

Duncan will see be seen at the same vet clinic we have been taking Hamilton too so paws crossed they can figure out what is happening with Duncan Montgomery Doolittle.

Thanks again for the advice and concern.

c. and d.