[Dailydrool] Dear Queen Olive - PIT/PW

jacanny at aol.com jacanny at aol.com
Mon Jan 25 15:09:50 PST 2010

Dearest Queen Olive,

    I too am positively delighted that you are in charge of Royal designations.  My official name is MacKenzie III.  I'm am a curvaceous basset lady and the First Basset of my household.  The others came after me.  However, I do tolerate them, and will play with them, when the mood is right.  I will be two next month.  Let me recount my many qualifications:

All slaves are here for my comfort.  I prefer the comfort of the leather sofa, especially when one or both of the slaves are there.  I utilize them as head rests.  I also finding sitting on their feet to be especially comfortable.
When riding in the BUV, I ignore any barriers and wiggle my curvy self between the seats to rest my beautiful head on a lap.  One must have comfort.  I really prefer to sit in the front passenger seat and am greatly distressed when the female slave takes my seat.
I do not, I repeat not, ring bells with my nose to request to go outside.  That is for the other bassets in the household.  Rather, I will sit patiently by the door, awaiting the slaves to acknowledge my request.
I have developed a "glare" that clearly states that I need something.
I simply love leather shoes.  Especially, expensive ones.  I seem to prefer the left shoe.  I think it's important that the lady slave of the house wear shoes with little reminders of me.  I left my dainty teeth marks on one pair and she took them to be "repaired".  Upon their return, I put my dainty teeth marks on them once more, a little more assertively.  I just don't understand why she threw them out.  She kept whining "Oh no, not again, my Stuart Weitzmans".
Pillows must be fluffed, need I say more?
I love meeting my people.  All people are my people and delighted to see me.
I will not open a door, even if it's partially opened.  That too is for the other bassets to do.  I await it being opened for me.
I recently consented to use the dog door.  It was definitely a great inconvenience and I let it be known I was displeased with having to do such work.

I simply must be declared a PW to ensure that these slaves treat me better.  That bed is just too high!

Sincerely, Miss MacKenzie of Southport, NC