[Dailydrool] Walter

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 10:47:48 PST 2010

we are very sorry that Walter was needed at the bridge we are sure he will
be great friends with benny who also only had his forever home for 3 years
almost to the day

Its not the time they are with us but the quality of the time they are
here..and the fact that they have someone to wait for at the bridge

im sure him and Benny are laying in the sun desqueaking a toy and talking
about their Daddys who they are waiting for

Soon may the hole in your heart be filled with the memories of your great
boy

Im waving at you Walter, can you see me now..

Bobby "I think I can" Nali

King Bob the DOg, Jasmine, Lenny & Lexie