[Dailydrool] Tooferz

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu Jan 28 17:03:06 PST 2010

Dis Brudder Elwood. Yup, I bee off da restin ob me pawz an we up ta writin to da peepz. I miss youze all, but since da brown truck zoom on by me home, I gotz to rest me brain cell frum time to time.
We seyz da impawtant stuff furst.
Drool to all in da needin, and we finkin bout Bo and Buddydawg, an all da odders dat be on da down low. We sendin drool fur all the heart boken peeps whut lost a houndie, we berry sorry fur dis.

Brudder Elwood been readin bout me furbud Cowboy whut git da dental.  Brudder Elwood gotz sum sperience in dis. Sperience ob da odder side. I tellz you all liddel storie.
Yesserday, Daddy come home before da food bowl time. I knowz dis cause me belly ain"t rumblin. Well, I git put in me cage and Momma an Daddie go out da door. Dis berry strange. Well here dey come, affer me food bowl time, cause now we got da rumblin in me bellie. Dis be strange heppininz in me home. Daddie got Momma by da arms an he dropz her on da couch.
She sit. She a hangin all ober da place. Brudder Elwood git liddel worried cause da bowl ain't on da floor, so I go on ober dere and hop on da couch, gib Momma liddel sniffy.
Whoa nelly bellie. Now dis be problum rite here, lookie dat snooter on da Momma.
She hab dat dere dental youze all talkin bout.
Hold it, she bee a leanin ober, I go gib her liddel shobe for she fall off on da floor. Dere, we gotz her in da uprite. My lookie dem lipperflapz, an she bee droolin. Brudder Elwood is a seein me ebnin bowl bein a fing ob da past, dere ain't no hope.
Waiter minute, she be on da moobe. I tellz Brudder Jake to sey clear, dem legs ain't wurkin she wobblin like a weeble, but she bee a headin fur me bowl. Meebe we git foodz.
Kold Kibble. Dat it. Brudder Elwood bee finkin I needz liddel chat wif dis toof wooman she goes ta see.
Well Momma wanderz on back to da couch, she snooze, she still droolin, and a moanin.
Now da moralz ob dis be Momma needz to feed me before she go fur dental.

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts

Get Elder Clara's Cookbook today Support Senior Houndsabound
www.elderclaraeats.biz