[Dailydrool] Anna and Grandpa snoozing

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 28 17:24:04 PST 2010

Anna is our newest senior, she came to live with us in August, and she is a
dear.  It's pretty obvious that somewhere in her past she was a country dog,
she absolutely loves it when we go out to our little ranch, and the other
obvious thing about her past was that she had a Daddy who she loved.  She
loves everyone, but oh my goodness she adores all men, any age, any color or
nationality, doesn't matter to Anna.

So last week my parents stayed in Dallas with me, my Dad is very ill with
congestive heart failure and we were doing a lot of doctor and hospital
visits to get him into a special trail of a new valve replacement surgery.
This picture is one evening last week, Dad is sleeping with the TV remote in
one hand, and that's Anna with him.  http://tinyurl.com/yepyzdp

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net