[Dailydrool] Howliday cards

ylel ylel at ptd.net
Fri Jan 1 17:00:47 PST 2010

Shilla, Rupert and the foodslaves just wanted to say a special thank
you to the wonderful droolers and their houndies for all the
beautiful cards we have received this howliday season. We didn't do
the list, so finding the mailbox packed with basset cards from all of
you was a most pleasant surprise. The many cards now covering the
walls put a smile on our face every day.

Again, thanks so much to all who were thinking of us. Wish each and
every one of you, two- and four-leggers, the best health and
happiness for the New Year! And special New Year good wishes and
thanks to the rescue angel who very kindly put us on the extra list.

Yair & Erika Lahov