[Dailydrool] Howliday Cards

Linda lindlu1 at cox.net
Mon Jan 4 11:11:16 PST 2010

First of all, Drool to all those in need of some --

My home computer has the cyber version of H1N1, so I only have acess at
work right now and I am very far behind after the long holiday weekend.

Just want everyone on the mid-list to know that my cards finally arrived
and I will be stuffing envelopes late into the night to get them out
tomorrow.
I apologize for my tardiness, but it just seemed to be one thing after
another -- I am sure many of you can relate to that feeling.

The Crazy 8 + foster Scout send lubs and snooters to all of their
furrends.
Linda Lartigue

With Droolers Waldo, Daisy, Sally, Baxter, Haylee and Weezy - along with
the non-bassets - Pearl and Bagels and our kids ATB - Lulu, Cassie,
Magnolia and Clarence