[Dailydrool] speed eating, tails, and yards

Sue Stevens onslowbasset at att.net
Sat Jan 2 08:04:44 PST 2010

Weighing in on these "weighty" topics! ;)

speed eating - Onslow gulps his food so we got him a great dish that
has 3 hills/pillars in the middle. He can no longer gulp. He has to
use his tongue and teeth to pick up all the kibble from around the
pillars. Slows him down quite a bit!

tails - yep, about 3 inches of white on this one!

yards - We rent our home and have done so for many years. We have
almost never had a fenced backyard. We got out with the leash a lot.
Works just great.

Sue & Brian Stevens
and Onslow!