[Dailydrool] blood blister of sorts

Sandra Culpepper scvld at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 2 09:20:05 PST 2010

Happy 2010 Drool Friends!

My Lady Bianca still has the "hematoma" place on her ear--it's at the top flap-fold part.

It's shrinking little, by little.  So, I'm just waiting...  The vet took samples

and checked it for mites(!)--I think.  Also, she checked, and took samples from the little cysts that are on her chest under the skin.  Bianca will soon turn 6.  SOOO--Found that she now also has an ear infection, however.  So, she has an antibiotic for that, and I have to do that Blue Power treatment--which is REALLY difficult for me to get done!  (I really envy Angelika and you others, who have a knack for holding down these bassets, etc.!!)

But, I know da Lady would like to send lots of drool for those others needing it a lot more than she does--on her safe and warm bed.  Snooters!

Bianca--bwaaaahaaahaaa--I have her 'rapped 'roun me paws!!