[Dailydrool] Mice:the sequel

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Sun Jan 3 05:45:09 PST 2010

I no longer poison mice myself.. I use glue boards instead.  That way I can
"swiftly" kill the thing, and put it into the trash to the dump, rather than
worry about a poisoned mouse scamperin' round the house, only to croak at
the most inopportune of times, either somewhere the hounds would find, and
potentially eat (thus starting the urgent K deficiency worries) or that it
dies in the wall somewhere, and hence we smell it for months!

Glue boards can be put in the non-dog areas of the house rather
nonchalantly, and in dog areas can be relegated to corners behind washers,
dryers, couches with no "underneath" hound access, etc..

  _____

Subject: [Dailydrool] Mice:the sequel

Words to freeze the marrow of ones bones, "Hey Mom, Loki caught a mouse."
<snip>
I do not need a replay of the mouse horde.  I hope the bassets did not eat
it.  Sue K