[Dailydrool] Gakking Bassets

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sun Jan 3 16:02:17 PST 2010

I feed my two girls twice a day 6:00 AM and 5:00 PM and then they both get
a snack about 10:30 PM other wise they will both start gakking about 4 or 5
 AM.  yellow foaming slime !!!!  as long as they get their snack at  night
they no longer gak, they go potty at 10:30 PM and will sleep until  6  or
6:30 AM  I can remember when I had my 16 1/2 year old miniature  Dachshund she
would get me up no less than four times a night to go out and pee,  I was a
walking Zombie,  but at least she didn't pee on the floor, I tried  very
hard to remind myself of that .  good girl  Fergie  !!!!       bump !  who
moved that wall  ??????

Marlene  mommy to Mags and Evil Annie