[Dailydrool] Deramaxx for Pain

Emily W. Dodd emily0608 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 16:19:47 PST 2010

Thanks for all the thoughts and drool flung over to New Jersey for Sally's
recovery! We do appreciate it.

We're now two days post-op (well, post-tooth-extraction) and she's whiny and
restless, other times lethargic. And she's hesitant to come into the kitchen
(where the fight happened) even when I'm cooking or dishing her food, which
is very unlike her. This evening I coaxed her in with a piece of cooked ham,
but she didn't stay long. Otherwise, she follows me around the house where
ever I go but she doesn't really care for my attention when I give it to
her.

My big question is, does anyone have any experience with/thoughts on
Deramaxx? The vet prescribed her 25mg of it daily for pain until Friday. I'm
wondering if the pain meds could be making her wonky?

Emily