[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood's Gotcha Day

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Mon Jan 4 10:17:01 PST 2010

Momma here, it is Brudder Elwood's day to shine, today is his official he
"got gotted" day. In fact this will make Brudder Elwood 3. How I remember
the  day so well, the trip to Tennessee to BellyRubs Basset Rescue that saved
this  young guy with less than one hour left to spare his life. Never did I
know  what we were in for as he burst thru the front door into Elder Clara's
world of  calm. Brudder Elwood has brought so much joy to our home, he
never stops,  he keeps us laughing and keeps Elder Clara and the rest of the
gang young and on  their toebones.
Brudder Elwood, this day is for you--keep on just as you are, and know we
love you!
Now where is that rascal?? He is by the  front door, he said something
about brains arriving today---

Drool to all in need--

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Elder Clara,  Daisy, Jake and