[Dailydrool] Sally's New Year Update

Gail Blann gail at frontiernet.net
Mon Jan 4 10:07:11 PST 2010

 Hi Sally,

We rescued a male back in October and our female (5 yrs old and spoiled
rotten).  She has let him know that she is the boss.  She loves to be
covered up with a blankie and will crawl into bed before us with the
electric blanket turned all the way up.  She gets annoyed at him when he
barks too much and will growl and if we don't watch her will fly into him.
We have just started to throw her blankie over her and cover her face.  She
will settle into a nap and leave him alone.  I don't know if that would work
for you, but it may be worth a try.

Gail - Momslave to Katy & Rocco