[Dailydrool] Biting Ears

Tara D'Lutz taranoeld at aol.com
Mon Jan 4 10:29:40 PST 2010

If someone can help me, please write to me directly.  My pug, Capt. Jack, has a horrible habit of chewing on Wally's ears.  I can't get him to stop!  Over the holidays, there were some terrible fights, and I thought someone was going to get hurt.  Is there something I can put on Wally's ears?  Merely saying "no", and even a pat on the rump doesn't stop the problem.

Grrrrrrrr.

Tara, frustrated slave to Wally Royal, the chocolate-sneaking "Brad Pitt of Bassets", and Capt. Jack the manic evil pug.