[Dailydrool] Jacie update

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Mon Jan 4 15:29:41 PST 2010

Damn you humans... will you never learn!?!?!? Fruitcake is neither cake, nor
fruit, its EVIL!!!

O:-)

Imagine this "fruit cake" in my family?  It would be given from one family
member to the next, year after year, no one would ever know how old the
thing was.. just re-wrap and give it to the NEXT in-law or cousin ... let
THEM figure out what to do with it.. and dog forbid it ever get back into
our house again .. else we'd clone it, and send out two into the vast family
tree..

:)

-Robert

PS. Donna if you ever figure out who gave you the fruitcake.. you make sure
to send them a "nice" thank you note, with a copy of the vet bill. ;)