[Dailydrool] Jacie update

Donna Carmack bassetmom2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 4 10:38:18 PST 2010

I got Jacie back 6:00 pm Sunday.  She didn't need her stomach tacked.
Her problem was expanding food more so than large amounts of gas.  They
pumped out a tremendous amount of fruitcake with some dog food mixed
in.  The medications make her drink tremendous amounts of water.  Even
with metering out the water she still went out side every hour all night
long.  Today she's pretty much back to normal.  Tomorrow we leave to
pick up the new basset.  Donna, Duffy, Jacie, and Pepper