[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood gotcha day!

Jaime Brigance brigancehappy at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 5 13:56:00 PST 2010

Dear Brudder Elwood & slaves;

Happy Big Day you handsome fellow!!  My daughter and I have been watching and reading about you and think you are one special handsome houndie!!!

Your momslave is very lucky.  We checked out your Dogster page and WOW you are a ladies man!!!  But I know you already know that!!!

Happy Gotcha Day and may you have MANY more!!!!!

slobber kisses & coos,

Jaime, Jessica, Olivia & Alex
Geoffrey, the puppy terror (that carpet tastes good!)
  the white kittties & Kermie the Orange dude
Quigley, Ruby & Nellie (ATB) loved & cherished each day