[Dailydrool] Da Brudder Seyz---

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Jan 5 13:19:46 PST 2010

Dis Brudder Elwood. Yupperz, I had me gotcha dey yesserday. I fank youze all fur da nice wishes on whut was to be me specul dey. I tellz you all da storie.
I start me dey like ebbery odder day, lift me leg, git me bowl, but todey I knowz it be specul. Da truck be a comin so I hurrie rite to me specul watchin windder, liddel drafty, so I go git me hat me muffler, my hebbinz, I wait all dey.
Den it heppin. Here com da brown truck down da road, hold it, he ain't a slowin down, I watch, he go rite by me home.
Why dis be a outrage, dooze dem folks not know who dey dealin wif??
Wait, wait, he be a slammin on da brakes, boy he really on da binders, dere be smoke a rollin off dem back tires. Woo Hoo!!  He be a backin up da truck. He comin up me dribe. I go ober to da door, I git prepared. Dis me moment rite here. He gots da box. He ring da bell. I drag da box in me home. Why da antiseepation bout oberwhelm da Brudder Elwood.
Hmm, box liddel lite, I open it rite up.
Now whut dis bee???
Nuffin but a liddel paper. I readz it.
Deer Brudder Elwood. Dis empty box matches youze empty head. Lub Deeba.

Dis mean war.

Drool to all in need.

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts

Get Elder Clara's Cookbook today Support Senior Houndsabound
www.elderclaraeats.biz