[Dailydrool] jumping the gate

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Tue Jan 5 14:48:29 PST 2010

Those hounds are something else!!!  My Diva does one better with our
gate: she has learned how to grab the bottom of the gate door with her
teeth, and lift it slightly until it opens, then she just slides her
nose right through the slot and out they all three come! She even seems
rather proud of herself!!   I swear I have never seen anything like it
before I had bassets.  Now, nothing amazes me. (I guess I should be wary
of saying that, right!!)

Jessica L. Sutton

Momma to Diva and Sophie and foster Molly Moo