[Dailydrool] Purdue follow up

Maxwell Q. Smartypants maxwellqsmartypants at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 20:40:56 PST 2010

I'm so glad you talked to them and expressed your concerns.  Hopefully
at least one future vet will walk away from the experience better able
to understand how an owner feels and to respond more appropriately.
Clearly they love animals or they would have chosen another line of
work.  I  guess sometimes we all get so hurried in our jobs, we can
forget what it looks like from the other side.  Hope Rosie continues
to do well and that you don't NEED to go back for follow up treatments!