[Dailydrool] Rosie and vets

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Tue Jan 5 22:21:53 PST 2010

Although most vets are so understanding and good there's the odd one
who slips up.  Dazey ATB was being diagnosed with a sore back etc
and it was Addisons.
By the time we got her to second vet who immediatly recognized
the 'walk'.look' she was shaking and was in hospital for five days but
recovered with meds and scary visits to vet.
The first vet had trained under the second a lady vet who I stayed with
till end and I know first one  felt terrible but she was misdiagnosed.
So as with doctors and kids we know our pets.
Georgie and Miss Becky