[Dailydrool] Slinging drool to Sandi & Opie

Linda Wittig wittigs at live.com
Wed Jan 6 02:55:33 PST 2010

Roscoe can sling drool with the best of them, so we are forwarding it all to Opie & Sandi. Hopefully it will not get frozen on the way there. But their love will melt it and let it heal.
Linda, slavemom to Roscoe & Buddy
PS: Slavemom is wanting to adopt a cat (yikes!) but is afraid of the chaos that might be created. Does anyone have experience with bringing a cat into the hounds' abode? It will be a year next month since 17 year old Little Purr made his way to the bridge. As much as my bassets are loved, I still miss seeing my LP.