[Dailydrool] Inspector Clouseau......our inspiration

lynel at ruffride.com lynel at ruffride.com
Wed Jan 6 07:36:38 PST 2010

Our basset, Inspector Clouseau, has been a hilarious part of our family for 9 years and has inspired my husband and I to publish a book focusing on bringing people a laugh in these tough times.  Clouseau has provided us with so much joy we figured it was our turn to give something back to the doggie world.  Our Ruff Ride Rescue Initiative is striving to help dogs that are displaced due to the economic downturn.

We love reading everyone's posts and relating to all the funny stories that only a basset owner would truly understand.  Sometimes we joke that bassets must be like a slinky dog with a long spring hidden somewhere in the middle that enables them to reach unbelievable lengths when browsing the countertops.  We always 'think' we moved the (insert any type of food imaginable here) far enough back on the counter!

Please enjoy our new website with countless funny basset pics.  Clouseau had tons of fun posing for the pictures..ok he had tons of fun getting the treats after the pictures :)

Lynel Berryhill aka Clouseaus obedient servant

 www.RuffRide.com

 http://twitter.com/Ruff_Ride