[Dailydrool] Deer drool

mtnbassets at hotmail.com mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 6 07:49:36 PST 2010

Not a Basset, but the BUV needs help. I hit a deer this morning on the way in to the hospital. The deer got up and ran off after a few minutes but I'd like to send her some drool, and hope she'll be ok. The BUV is drivable but the front end is pretty smashed up. I'm really hoping it gets fixed quickly since I need the van to start moving in 10 days!!!

The hounds at home are working on drool for Opie and everyone else who needs it.

Synthia, so many bellies to rub so little time
Bud, Barney, Zuma, Kahuna, Pearl, Peaches, Dickens
Ace and Kirby
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T