[Dailydrool] Pancreatitis

Cynthia Wells cyndi.wells at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 6 08:03:56 PST 2010

Ahhhhrrrroooo to all of you again!  My dogs never ever would touch veggies before either or fruit but if you put them in the food processor with a little chicken or beef broth or other cambell's soup and shred them they eat them up either raw or cooked in with the rice and meat.  Mine have been eating shredded carrots, squash, celery, apples, cranberries, sweet potatoes, regular potatoes, all of which they won't touch if you cut off a piece and give to them.  This is 4 different dogs.  I never would have believed any of them would eat it if I hadn't seen them myself.  If this helps save just one Basset then maybe my Skipper's death won't be for nothing.  Love, tons of drool and snooter kisses to all in need!

Jaggie, Suzie, Egan, Blue and Skipper - (atb)
Drool cleaner, food slave, Cyndi