[Dailydrool] BirthdayCakie.....I'm 12.

Dawn Van Keuren dawn at gmslaw.com
Wed Jan 6 12:06:00 PST 2010

How did this happen? I was just a little pupster with my Cammiemom??? The slaves said yesterday I was eleven and now I am TWELVE? My she slave is sniffling cause she remembers me chewing her shoelaces when I was a 6 week old pupper. That is when I picked out my current humans. On New Year the slaves got to visit my newest great grand pupcakes...who are that age. I had three pupcakes, including Pawtunia who lives with me. Her sister went to see feyfey having her own babies, but I have a fine big son. Nine grand puppers and six great grand children. Can tell you where every one lives and who I see when.

I do not understand...but I still get to visit my original breederslaves. Had meatloaf pawty with my pack on New Years Eve........there is a mélange of cookies for me tonight and more meatloaf made just for me. I prefer that to steak. I have lots of four legged friends and nice Aunties and Uncles.  I'm a Pw, was Grand Marshall and Boardwaddled 11 times. (I'm the only one who was there from the first year...99-09)

This is the way a houndie's life is supposed to be. Except I could use a few more cookies.

CAKIE
(She has LOTS of cookies, just forgets when she stops chewing!)

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, from Goldenberg, Mackler, Sayegh,, Mintz, Pfeffer, Bonchi & Gill P.C., contains information which is CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR LEGALLY PRIVILEGED.
The information is intended only for the use of the individual named above and may not be disseminated to any other party without Goldenberg, Mackler, Sayegh, Mintz, Pfeffer, Bonchi & Gill P.C's written permission.
If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,disclosure, distribution,
copying or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this e-mailed information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by telephone at 609-344-7131
or notify us by e-mail at rcolkett at gmslaw.com to arrange for the return of these documents to us without cost to you.