[Dailydrool] Mama said there'd be days like this...

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 12:04:40 PST 2010

Ddod (Dat dum ol Dad) is twyin to gets us in twubble. He sais dat we gets
him in twubble all da time, causa what kinda fing happen at Auntie Sandy's
house wif da gate. Dad,I'm not going to telled Auntie Sandy that. We wuvs
alls of ours Aunties and Uncas from Da Dwewl, so we's not gonna say dat you
DH's tooked a cwass before you gotted married cawwed "dwife wife cwazy 101".
OOps, mes an my big fatted mouth........ In fighten wifDad about wat I
wasn't gonna say, I saided it.

I'm sowwy Auntie Sany. Pwease beats up DDOD and nots us, he s da one dat
saided it fiwst.

Dad! Yuse in BIG twubble now!!!

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses from the Caspaw Cwew!

In Drool,

Babe: dogster.com/dogs/261208
Boomer: dogster.com/dogs/235129
Arnie: dogster.com/dogs/281040
Shannon (an absolute, total, complete BassetCase)
Facebook: facebook.com/shannon.r.gerdel
MySpace.com/shannongerdel

Mr. Shannon R. Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive