[Dailydrool] limp tail

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 6 12:51:20 PST 2010

I learn something new everyday!  Now I know to blow dry the kidz
tails after a bath. (Though they tend not to get one in the winter unless
 they get really muddy.)  Thank you Reed and Becky!

When Bazzle is having leg pain, in his 1 yr. post-surgical leg,
he will have what I call a droopy half tail.   With a plate and 8 screws I
can imagine that there is some arthritic pain or maybe the plate gets cold?
Anyroo, he will still run and play like a crazed basset but the tail is my signal
to give him a little something to make him feel better.  Who knows our droolers
better than a basset slave?

We send drool to all in need.  The gang is in Mega Drool production and treats
are steadily flowing.

Karen and The Dog House Gang