[Dailydrool] limp tail

Robin Wherley robindw at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 6 19:12:53 PST 2010

Marquis sprained his tail once. It was very sad to have no big yellow lab tail wags for a while! It healed with no problems. :)

Robin

and Marquis (the lab), http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1080960

and Roley (the mutt), http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1080964

and Franklin (the basset), http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1080965

and Chris, the dear husband :)

*Woof*

Hi all.  I think I remember reading about this on the
DD in the past but can’t seem to find any info.  I noticed yesterday
that Reba was holding her tail down straight instead of the usual high flying
flag waving she usually does.  She still wags it, but she isn’t raising
it up.  She seems fine otherwise, still very playful, eating fine, looking
for the usual attention.  Is it possible to strain a tail? My husband was
home all day Monday with her and gave her a bath, nothing usual, no crying out
in pain.  I noticed it yesterday before I went to work and it was still
that way when I came home at night and mentioned it to my husband. He agreed it
was usual for her not to have her tail up and didn’t recall anything
unusual happening.  Anything I should be worried about?