[Dailydrool] well, it's official

sfwill at aol.com sfwill at aol.com
Wed Jan 6 15:38:00 PST 2010

some of you may recall that i wrote how annoying i found the notes from the
 houndies when i first came on the drool in October after our Gotcha Day of
Oct  1.  i remember thinking, "i don't have time to translate this stuff!"
 and then, of course, slowly but surely, i got hooked on those notes,
hoping  everytime i opened a new Drool that Brudder or Clara or Nigel and Lewis
and even  Cnley would be gracing us with a note.  well, now it's official.
tonight, when we came in from our little walk and pee break, i said to Gus,
 "Weez beez cold!"
so i now have added a language to my life: basset speak!

susan, loving slave to Gus (Now, she's  talkin'!")