[Dailydrool] Re; Molly basset & Cakie

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 16:04:45 PST 2010

First of all, we wanted to offer our sincerest condolences on the passing of
Molly basset to the rainbow bridge. How awesome that you had a basset that
would watch football! My husband would have loved her if she was a fan of
the Broncos.  May someday your tears of sorrow be replaced with tears of joy
in memories of all the good times you had with her.

Also, Happy Burfday to Cakie!! Heard you were 12 today!  What an
accomplishment.  Hope you enjoyed your day.

--
DRool to all in need,
Dee,